1) Snr Maintenance Technician (Offshore) will report to Chief Engineer (FREELANCER PREFERRED)
– Candidate with FSO experience is preferable.
– Prefer Malaysian
– Experience as Engine Room Watchkeeper/Maintenance/Technician
– Has knowledge of tanker systems and operations.
– To maintain ER watches during offtakes
– 1st Class Motor Certificate with tanker endorsement or similar level Certificate in Engineering Discipline
– Experience as 1st Engineer/2nd Engineer similar level Engineer on FSO or similar facilities with a detailed knowledge of tanker systems and operations preferred.
Please email your CV stating the role you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do share this post to people around you who are hunting for jobs!
More Oil & Gas Jobs