This role would be based at the refinery site working for the Owner (location: Thanh Hoa, Northern a part of Vietnam). The refinery has been as well as in Commercial Operation as well as since December 2018.
Contract duration: 2 years
Working schedule: 5 days every week , 8 hours each day
Benefits: mob/demob economy class flights, economy class flights twice a year, free accommodation, local transport (shuttle bus), medical insurance, 20 days vacation per annum + the general public holidays
Responsibilities of Cost Estimator include but not limited to:
– consult vendors and PICs in other departments to debate as well as formulate estimates and resolve issues.
– Analyze blueprints and other documentation as well as to organize time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
– Estimate costs of products or services.
– Prepare estimates to be used in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
– ask engineers, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
– Prepare estimates employed by management as well as for purposes like planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
– Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the upkeep project
– Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction..
– Establish and maintain tendering process and conduct negotiations.
– Work with related team/departments to optimize the value for packages
– Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisor/ Manager
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Specialty/Qualification – A baccalaureate as well as in Engineering, Construction Management, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
– ready to use statistical tools to research as well as costs metrics and perform risk analysis.
– Highly motivated, well organized, and proactive
– Possess excellent interpersonal skills with sound written and speech skills
– Report writing and presentation skills.
– English skills: IELTS 6.5 (speak, writing as well as presentation in professional way)
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word as well as Excel and Outlook