Job Title: Production Operator – Facilities
Rotation 28/ 28
Business/Department: Production Offshore
Reporting To: Production Supervisor – Facilities
- The Production Operator (Facilities) is responsible for the safe, efficient and
- effective operation and maintenance of the platform facility, processes, systems and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility. Carries out a range of operations and maintenance activities in the assigned area of the production platform.
- Carries out various operational activities on the facility platform to ensure that oil/gas productions are met as per production target, all within company policies and procedures.
- In addition, the job holders are required to be interchangeable with the
- Production Operator- (Wells) and cover the work requirements of that job. For details see the job description of the Production Operator (Wells).
- To be the Operating Issuing Authority for the assigned area of responsibility for the Permit to Work (PTW) system.
Due to travel restriction issues, the company will be only considering candidates based in UAE.